Samsung IFA 2012 press-conference liveblog
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 11:06 posted on
OK, it's now time for what's probably the more intriguing event of the day - Samsung's pre-IFA 2012 press-conference. It's expected that the tech giant will unveil the new Galaxy Note II, with an even bigger screen and more powerful processor. There's also a slight chance that we may see a new tablet, an 11.8" one, to be more specific, but there hasn't been much evidence...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. parthpatels007 (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 May 2011)
alright, here are the images on the phone :)http://www.sammobile.com/2012/
5. Ohrules (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
6. Follower (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I'm liking it before even seeing it, it should be fantastic
10. Follower (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Excited about the announcement of next gen SAMSUNG Windows 8 RT base tablet
12. eyad_996 (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
We might see different types of screens next year, flexible screens !
So a bigger screen might be bearable
17. ZayZay (Posts: 557; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I like how it says "It's now time for what's probably the more intriguing event of the day" but in Apple land, they are arguing about if the new iPhone will have NFC or not.
19. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
How is it even possible to follow Shin's accent? I haven't decoded it yet.
20. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
it has a 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 3,100mAh battery, and comes with jellybean!!!!
22. eyad_996 (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
doesn't Nikon has this kind of cameras, this one is better though!
23. kindahipdude (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
That's a sweet Note 2. I'm happy to see a Windows phone with some good specs also, not that I'll buy, just good to see. I don't care about tablets or smart cameras.
25. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
samsung presentation is actually cooler than apple....it has an orchestra