Samsung Gear Fit hands-on: a stylish and smart fitness companion
2. DnB925Art (Posts: 1010; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Really like the look and design. Looks like it would surely attract a lot of attention. If the price is under $200, I'll definitely be interested in buying it and pairing it to my GNote 2!
3. donphone (Posts: 64; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Will it be compatible with non Samsung Galaxy devices? Hope so, this looks interesting
5. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Better than the Sony one in my opinion. REALLY STYLISH
7. NoFanboy (Posts: 299; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Is it just me, or should this have been the new Gear smartwatch?
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 5741; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Nope, some still prefer the look and feel of a traditional watch.
14. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
So I will be able to go swimming with my active with this? Touching works underwater?
10. ausnote2 (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
mmm looks good.
i was hoping for google glass like from Samsung.
might buy it to go with my note 3 though just for fun
12. ddeath (Posts: 167; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Really looks good. At least something nice from Samsung.
13. jian9007 (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Yes, please. I really like this and hope it's reasonably priced. Looks good and has the functions I need (and you can even change the wallpaper, which may be common in smartwatches but not usually in some other fitness bands). It will also last 3-4 days, per Samsung (possibly longer depending on use). This is why I didn't pick up the first Gear last year. The Fit will go great with my Note 3. Is it April yet? I'm ready to get it now.
15. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Damn samsung! You made it difficult for me to choose between this and the gear 2. I'm waiting for the reviews of both devices.
16. lukkiristi (Posts: 68; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's with the orientation? It doesn't make any sense to me, really awkward.