Samsung SM-R710 at Zauba could be a Gear 2 smartwatch variant with SIM card slot
Samsung Gear 2 Solo rumored, may boast cellular connectivity for phone calls
1. checkmymike (Posts: 146; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I prefer this over the earlier gears. This i need not pair with my phone. Its a small phone i can bring anywhere since its just on my wrist. Hope its not pricey though.
2. Kuroki (Posts: 87; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
I'm more excited on how samsung will name their next galaxy gear after this one. lol. galaxy gear note maybe?
3. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Samsung Gear DUOS. Because someone obviously needs dual-sim on his wearable. ┐('～`；)┌ Why NOT.
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Wish they'd spend more time and money perfecting low energy wifi instead of focusing on cellular which is very difficult to make low energy. A "solo" watch would be cool, but not if I have to charge it every 3-4 hours.
6. JayBEE (Posts: 113; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
Is SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) even more a concern here or with Smart watches in general?