Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 announced - rugged Jelly Bean phone lets you snap underwater
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:01
The rumored Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 is official now, and it is the most ruggedness you will find in an android 4.1 Jell Bean device. The Xcover 2 is IP67 certified, which means it can dip its toes in the water, or dive headfirst up to three feet and stay there for half an hour...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MC1123 posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:08 5
i dont care! i prefer xperia z! stylish and the best!
15. SmartPhoneStream posted on 25 Jan 2013, 16:04 4
The Xperia Z is a high end phone, this is a low to mid range phone, that's not a fair comparison at all
18. kclgphilsbsa posted on 26 Jan 2013, 20:53 0
duhh this phone is ip67 and coined it to be the most rugged phone out there so thers no way of comparing a high-end from midrange,,
3. jsdechavez posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:19 6
Another Samsung. And Sony makes their flagship water and dust-resistant too. Sammy just can't.
17. jroc74 posted on 26 Jan 2013, 00:58 0
I dont think Samsung has tried it for a flagship phone. How do we know they cant?
5. AfterShock posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:29 0
As a disposable for pay an go or tourism ok, anything else an it'll sink.
6. pyradark posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:41 5
Xperia GO & ACtive is far more a looker than this...
so we expect S4 uglier than ever
8. mick25 (banned) posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:49 4
A rectangle is so attractive like your face.
7. mick25 (banned) posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:48 6
Here comes all the retard sony smalld**ked boys
HURRR MY WATUHPROOF XPERIA Z IS BETTUHHHH DURRRRR
9. IU_Lover posted on 25 Jan 2013, 07:59 5
Why is everyone thumbing down the comments that say Sony is better... lol
10. dragonscourgex posted on 25 Jan 2013, 08:50 0
Specs are a bit outdated. But, I really like the look of the phone. Maybe with project butter, the 1ghz proc will be able to run the system smoothly.
13. darac posted on 25 Jan 2013, 13:40 0
So the main point is.. this device is far more robust and durable than Nokia 920.
14. Obdabeast posted on 25 Jan 2013, 14:16 3
everyone cries for a waterproof phone.. well there you go.. what do you expect from it ? quad core processor 2 gig ram super amoled/ bendable screen and a price tag of $200 !? the build quality alone makes it worth the buy for any one that doesn't know how to take care of a phone/construction workers and people who are always near water.