Samsung Galaxy Tab now enabled to make phone calls
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Nov 2010, 08:01
It seems that the Samsung Galaxy Tab's inability to make phone calls was a real deal-breaker for quite a few customers. Unsurprisingly, the XDA Developers said "challenge accepted" like they have done so many times before and found a way...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zerglisk posted on 15 Nov 2010, 12:26 0 0
I guess this somewhat will make me want to buy one... but I guess it's better to wait for at least the amoled version of galaxy s tablet...
2. protozeloz posted on 16 Nov 2010, 06:25 0 0
XDA FTW!!!!.... now we wait the process to become semi automatic =)
3. Mike (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 13:15 0 0
It is definitely a deal breaker for me that it doesnt make phone calls. The whole point of this device was so I didnt have to carry around a phone and a net-book or laptop.
4. onebadzee (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 22:59 0 0
I have one it sucks and I hate it definatly not worth the money
5. mero (unregistered) posted on 21 Sep 2011, 20:37 0 0
Tab 10.1 is not worth spending money. It cant make call. We can in P1000.
6. mathisutha posted on 03 Jan 2012, 01:19 0 0
thx for ur news
please see my blog
Beautiful models fell on stage