Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE headed to T-Mobile?
0. phoneArena 09 Jun 2014, 18:46 posted on
The Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE might be released by T-Mobile before the end of summer. Samsung is already selling the Wi-Fi-only version of the tablet in the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UglyFrank (Posts: 429; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
You'd think they would release them with S801 & E5422 since they are newer than the pro series.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 2993; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
A friend of mine is interested to buy this to use as a main phone. I say by all means, just need to sling a small pouch.
3. razmahtaz001 (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 May 2013)
do u know if u can put a phone sim in this or will it require a tablet sim?
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 2993; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Samsung uses microSIM. All their 3G/LTE tablets are phone enabled.
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3218; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Is this true, even of the US tablets such as the Galaxy Note 8 LTE for ATT? It would be great to have a tablet with phone capability.
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 2993; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Yes. Every Samsung 3G and LTE Tablet from low end to high end.
The only exception is the very first tablet launch by them Galaxy Tab 1. That's the same configuration as Motorola Xoom.
6. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I tried to put my unlimited data T-Mobile sim into a T-Mobile tablet and they blocked it.