Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus appears in photo; tablet is coming to T-Mobile
Besides TouchWiz and the "Plus" added to its name, the tablet now also offers 4G connectivity over HSPA+. Ah yes, what we didn't tell you until now is that the tablet is coming to T-Mobile although a launch date wasn't disclosed, nor was pricing. The Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus will be running on Honeycomb.
1. cyberJM (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
From the screenshot above, it looks like that it will run on Honeycomb rather than Gingerbread from the label.
2. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Who cares its T-Mobile sell to at&t or close shop
3. cyberJM (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
I hope that my first gen GTab's firmware will also be upgraded to Honeycomb or ICS
5. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the european version was. more than likely if you want it , xda is your future.
6. cyberJM (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
I'll look into that in the future, but for now I am still enjoying the stock version of my firmware. Thanks anyway :)
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i'll be looking forward to learning more about you.
7. Louisvii (unregistered)
will I be able to upgrade my Galaxy Tab 3g ??? Thanks
9. Phaze0085 (unregistered)
Is this thing going to be a phone like the last one or do they think that taking away that feature makes it a plus? To be honest, I really hope the phone feature is included. That just means that I can buy that instead of the Galaxy note.