Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE benchmark tests
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 01:23 posted on
As we’ve come to expect, Samsung’s Exynos processors have proven themselves as class leading thanks to their smooth operation and instantaneous response – and that’s exactly what we see out of the box with the Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE's performance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _idan_ (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Where does it say it's Exynos? In the past if it had lte it was something else and not Exynos.
5. ph00ny (Posts: 598; Member since: 26 May 2011)
After seeing slashgear's review and finding out that it's using exynos instead of snapdragon, i went out and got one two days ago. It is exynos with mali400mp. It says exynos on samsung's website
CPU Samsung Exynos 4210 1.4GHz Dual-core
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5592; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
so it is Exynos...interesting. Honeycomb is no doubt the reason for the choppiness you found.
4. JBz007 (Posts: 62; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Dang Asus is still kicking butt. Surely Samsung's next gen will be better but what will Asus be doing by then?