Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE coming to Verizon
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:30
A 4G LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android Tablet will be available with Verizon Wireless...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:34 0 0
I whether get the Motorola Xoom than this.
2. som posted on 06 Jan 2011, 17:21 0 0
why SAMSUNG built all their phones in cheap plastic and cheap looking with high-end processor and Super AMOLED screen instead of aluminum or stainless steel liked iPhone I loved it.
3. messiah posted on 06 Jan 2011, 17:40 0 0
Sorry folks just figured thus is the best place to ask. ... none of Mt apps show up in the "my apps" section of the market except for the ones paid for. The forty free ones don't appear. If I search for an apps i know I have it says installed. Again this is all on the android market. Anyone else having this issue? Just started today and I know I have updates on the ones that are in market place limbo.
4. messiah posted on 06 Jan 2011, 17:44 0 0
Everything works perfectly in my phone.... in a year of use I've never seen this before
6. dumbquestions (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 12:56 0 0
messiah wrong place to ask dumb questions you idiot