Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and Galaxy Gear 2 allegedly confirmed to join the S5 at MWC 2014
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 21:48 posted on
It appears that Samsung will announce quite many new Android devices at this year's edition of Mobile World Congress. The new Galaxy Tab 4 line should be aimed at users looking for affordable tablets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KFear (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
the new UI works better for tablets. Just in the way information is displayed. Samsung needs to stop releasing so much products and confusing it's customer base. Customer's like be get behind not just a product, but a company. I never understand Samsungs direction, and then it always changes.
2. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
So how many galaxy products are there now?
I think its time for new branding. Galaxy to Universe or something lol
6. jraympres2 (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
When did sumsung release GS4, GTab 3 & GGear ?
This is bad for there consumers.
Samsung lot of electronic wastes.
Love the Earth, Don't Flood It with Electronic Wastes...
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
They can just dump all that junk somewhere...I wonder where that is. Keep it coming Sammy, Woohoo!
9. NotAGeek (Posts: 257; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Too much product sammy,seriously? The PRO tablet family is just release and there's a new series?This is just confusing