Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T330 allegedly has two color versions, GT-I9515 could be called Galaxy S4 Value Edition
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 16:37 posted on
Both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T330 and Galaxy S4 Value Edition GT-I9515 are unconfirmed at the moment, but they could be officially unveiled in the near future...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kishin (Posts: 703; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Ohhhh!!! Value edition. Wow sounds valuable but no.
8. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
youre "no" reminds me of comment #3s avatar
4. HASHTAG (Posts: 285; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
With all the tabs they've released over the past few months, you'd think they already have a "value edition" released.
This is one of the reasons I will never own a Samsung tablet. I like to own the latest gadgets, and w/ Samsung I feel that I'll always be in 2nd place (different story when it comes to their phones).
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 1377; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
# there's no such thing as the latest edition in Technology!
Go Sammy, a device made for everyone and their grandmama.
7. HASHTAG (Posts: 285; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
Well that's your opinion, but I just think Samsung needs to slow down.
6. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Another day another...*sigh*...never mind.