Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T530) and Tab 4 8.0 (SM-T330) visit the FCC
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2014, 23:59 posted on
The two Galaxy tablets, both part of Samsung's new (rumored) Tab 4 series, should be officially introduced at MWC later this month, alongside a smaller, 7-inch model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3681; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Android tablets are a joke. I am still waiting for nexus 10 refresh with tablet only android 4.5. How about a brand new tablet interface and a permanent solution for tablet apps like better automatic scaling.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3338; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
States that Android tablets are a joke.
Waiting for Android tablet.
2. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
How's the Tab 4 series different from the Tab Pro series?
3. MrWilli5 (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
lower specs....like processor, camera, screen quality
4. d_roc81 (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Samsung Tablets are a joke. Always low end specs but premium price. And very minor updates between generations. Lets actually make a tablet worth buying at the price they demand,
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3681; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lets face it, android is yet to catchup with tablets. The market held by android tablets right now are mostly cheap tablets of sub $100-200 prices in the emerging markets. All of them with poor user experiences (except nexus and kindles). Very few of them are premium full sized tablets. Thats why ipad rules tablet market.
6. 1113douglas (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
I WANT A NOTE 8.0 2014 EDITION!!! OR 8.4!!!!