Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets and a mysterious high-end tab rumored for MWC
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Jan 2013, 06:57
It has been almost a year since the 7- and 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 slates were announced. Feels like it is time for a lineup refresh, don't you think? Well, that's exactly what might be in stock for Mobile World Congress, if what the rumor mill just served is to be believed. In fact, there may be at least four different tablets on display at Samsung's booth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:02 3 4
looks promising , if its $299 they can have my money
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:43 3 1
Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 with GG subsidized prices made breakthrough for Android tablets and encouraged developers to make apps for Android tablets.
Now it's turn of OEMs including SS to sell unsubsidized tablets and grab market share for Android.
Asus and SS have the biggest chance in tablet market but the might of SS may be the deciding factor finally.
10. rf1975 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 09:43 3 2
Even for $199, no need crappy device like TAB2. One of the worst TAB I ever purchased.
2. sheik posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:03 4 4
There is no iPad comepetitor in terms of screen resolution in india.... I will love to have samsung tablets that surpasses the Retina display...
3. GUNDAM posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:07 7 1
there is one... the nexus 10 :P too bad they are basically sold out everywhere
9. sheik posted on 21 Jan 2013, 08:27 2 3
Nexus 10 is not launched in india, they are being imported from US by various online retailers. FYI Samsung never launches their Nexus line-ups in India.
14. fsahin posted on 21 Jan 2013, 10:28 1 2
Samsung can't produce high end Android tablets; high end Tablet's and Ipad competitors are ASUS in this branch.
4. ogy_dogy posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:15 1 3
Was about time, the current lineup is from what ive seen very laggy.
5. atsamman posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:25 4 0
i am really starting to loose my hope on the galaxy tab line up
i mean both tab 1 and 2 were a disappointment
the galaxy tab 10.1 that stopped getting updates
and the tab 2 that was released with a very out dated specs every body at that time were using the tegra3 quad core and Samsung came up with dual core
7. faisolbauuz posted on 21 Jan 2013, 07:46 4 1
What 1280x800 for 8 inch screen cmon even nexus7 uses that resolution if samsung want to keep up with next gen nexus 7 they should released 1080p 7/8 inch galaxy tab with exynos5 for 299
8. joey_sfb posted on 21 Jan 2013, 08:03 0 0
Hope they up the specification especially on the graphic. Open ES 3.0 60 fps on GLBenchmark Egypt HD. Well maybe with 2014 or 2015 tech.
11. Rocksteady posted on 21 Jan 2013, 09:46 0 0
7" super AMOLED, Gorilla glass 2, mega battery, 2 gigabytes of ram, quad core CPU, SD memory expansion, 3G + Wifi.
Thank you, one in black please.
12. aahmed215 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 10:08 1 0
With Santos and Roma, I was hoping for a Barcelona too.
13. droidboy posted on 21 Jan 2013, 10:15 0 0
Yea I have mg tab 2 7.0 trying to sell it. I wish the nexus 10 had an lte radio. I love my xoom and nexus 7 though. I know the xoom is old but she is still kicking. Cant wait for the jelly bean update!
15. PhoneAddiction posted on 21 Jan 2013, 16:15 0 0
This sounds good. Just wish they get rid of that proprietary cable.