Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets and a mysterious high-end tab rumored for MWC
0. phoneArena 21 Jan 2013, 06:57 posted on
It has been almost a year since the 7- and 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 slates were announced. Feels like it is time for a lineup refresh, don't you think? Well, that's exactly what might be in stock for Mobile World Congress, if what the rumor mill just served is to be believed. In fact, there may be at least four different tablets on display at Samsung's booth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
looks promising , if its $299 they can have my money
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 with GG subsidized prices made breakthrough for Android tablets and encouraged developers to make apps for Android tablets.
Now it's turn of OEMs including SS to sell unsubsidized tablets and grab market share for Android.
Asus and SS have the biggest chance in tablet market but the might of SS may be the deciding factor finally.
10. rf1975 (Posts: 253; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Even for $199, no need crappy device like TAB2. One of the worst TAB I ever purchased.
2. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
There is no iPad comepetitor in terms of screen resolution in india.... I will love to have samsung tablets that surpasses the Retina display...
3. GUNDAM (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
there is one... the nexus 10 :P too bad they are basically sold out everywhere
9. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Nexus 10 is not launched in india, they are being imported from US by various online retailers. FYI Samsung never launches their Nexus line-ups in India.
14. fsahin (Posts: 46; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Samsung can't produce high end Android tablets; high end Tablet's and Ipad competitors are ASUS in this branch.
4. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Was about time, the current lineup is from what ive seen very laggy.
5. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
i am really starting to loose my hope on the galaxy tab line up
i mean both tab 1 and 2 were a disappointment
the galaxy tab 10.1 that stopped getting updates
and the tab 2 that was released with a very out dated specs every body at that time were using the tegra3 quad core and Samsung came up with dual core
7. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
What 1280x800 for 8 inch screen cmon even nexus7 uses that resolution if samsung want to keep up with next gen nexus 7 they should released 1080p 7/8 inch galaxy tab with exynos5 for 299
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 4605; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Hope they up the specification especially on the graphic. Open ES 3.0 60 fps on GLBenchmark Egypt HD. Well maybe with 2014 or 2015 tech.
11. Rocksteady (unregistered)
7" super AMOLED, Gorilla glass 2, mega battery, 2 gigabytes of ram, quad core CPU, SD memory expansion, 3G + Wifi.
Thank you, one in black please.
12. aahmed215 (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
With Santos and Roma, I was hoping for a Barcelona too.
13. droidboy (Posts: 34; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Yea I have mg tab 2 7.0 trying to sell it. I wish the nexus 10 had an lte radio. I love my xoom and nexus 7 though. I know the xoom is old but she is still kicking. Cant wait for the jelly bean update!
15. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
This sounds good. Just wish they get rid of that proprietary cable.