Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 family to include a 2560x1600 display member, UAP profile reveals
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jan 2013, 02:45
There are three versions listed, GT-P3200, GT-P5200 and GT-P8200, which could very well be a 7-incher (rumored to be nixed so as not to clash with the 8" one), an 8-incher, which is likely the Galaxy Note 8.0, and a 10" flagship which might end up being the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 02:48 3 1
If sammy wants these tablets to sell well they better think of pricing first.
3. _Bone_ posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:38 1 0
Are you saying Samsung doesn't know how to sell a product?
4. idroidequis posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:53 0 0
Have you seen the pricing of sammys 7in tab in comparison to other 7in tabs? I think thats what he was getting at
10. Taters posted on 30 Jan 2013, 12:18 0 0
I am sure they have market analysis team on that. My guess is $499 for the flagship and that will sell like hot cakes at that price considering the Note 10.1 is the best selling 10 inch Android tablet. If the Note 10.1 can sell with poor build quality, poor screen, and poor reviews; imagine how well a mainstream version of the Nexus 10 would sell.
2. idroidequis posted on 30 Jan 2013, 02:52 1 0
You would think that with a nexus 7 with a 1280x720 resolution that came out months ago would set the standard for 7" tablets but no... Sammy and apples 2 apples feel the need for a sub par slate. The note 10 does look like its gonna have specs worth drooling over though.
5. PhenomFaz posted on 30 Jan 2013, 04:29 0 0
I am defintely looking forward to the 10 incehr with that hi-res screen...all I need is an S-Pen with it ...
7. cR203 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 07:20 0 0
If the galaxy tab 3 really has this resolution I might sell my nexus 10 and get one.
8. techguy22 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 08:29 0 0
you do know your nexus 10 has the same resolution right? if you really got one....
9. cgyspy posted on 30 Jan 2013, 08:41 0 0
I think Samsung, unlike Nexus 10, will have a micro sd card slot. I wouild buy the Samsung over Nexus if that is the case.
11. cR203 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 13:18 0 0
Yes I do. But I would prefer the user experience of touch wiz. I had the nexus 10 for about a month and half and to me the user experience is kinda boring. I also see it lag ever so often.
12. cR203 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 13:20 0 0
I was gonna get the note 10.1 but I got the nexus because of the resolution and jelly bean.