Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 shows up on Bluetooth SIG
0. phoneArena 28 Apr 2013, 21:23 posted on
The unannounced Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 made an appearance on the Bluetooth SIG, although the device wasn't mentioned by name but was mentioned by a model number that has been linked before to the 8 inch tablet expected to come from Samsung; the form shows the device being certified is a Samsung branded tablet with the certification date of April 26th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
September? Geez..........Samsung, you're slow! :(
2. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
3 Plus im waiting :D
but where is d Full HD SuperAmoled 8.0
3. Daftama (Posts: 611; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You got phone part now the tablet part right
4. Kurai (unregistered)
i bet it will look like a giant note 3
5. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Couldn't they improve the resolution? 1280x800 is not really spectacular on an 8 inch screen. Even if they want to use a wxga resolution, why not make it super amoled.
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Resolution kinda low for its screen size....that's why I'm skipping the Note8 and wait for whatever 1080p tablet they could come up with
7. imkyle (Posts: 1065; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Maybe it's just me, but the specs seem to remind me of the Note 8.0. If they price it lower then $400 then they will have a hit.
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i want sammy to make a 1080p or 2560x1600 note2 10.1inches