Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch first hands-on photos
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2013, 09:51 posted on
For all the fans of 7" tablets around the world, here comes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch! A very compact, almost pocketable tablet based on Android Jelly Bean. The latest 7" Galaxy Tab doesn't really bring a lot of new things compared to its predecessor - it's main advantage are its more compact dimensions, which, we guess, is somewhat important to users on the lookout for a small tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Samsung made too many phones and tablets with old display and low resolution.
3. dorianb (Posts: 443; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
There is no reason for a tablet to have physical/capacitive buttons.
6. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Yup...it's a pain when you tilt the tab, the button isn't (down) where you expect it.
4. ianbbaa (Posts: 246; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I wish my NOTE 8 could have physical size of Tab3-7....
7. adammorrone (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
buttons and low res? how is this any better than tab 2?
9. Phaze0085 (Posts: 103; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
It looks like you'll be able to make phone calls on this one. If the specs are good, and I mean, flagship good, I just might bet his unlocked and use it as a daily driver.
13. PorkyBurger (Posts: 335; Member since: 18 May 2013)
For a 7-inch tablet those physical/capacative keys aren't so bad. But when it goes on 8-inch and so on.....oh sh**, Samsung. Better destroy those designers and hire new ones...just saying.
15. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
ewww... the buttons on the right or left side when on landscape! What a trash! I think Samsung lets interns get on a crucial business process!
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3093; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You add Galaxy Young and you'll find all designs would be same from low to mid to high.