Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch first hands-on photos
The Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch unit that we got is a very early prototype; so early, in fact, that it won't boot up, but fear not, we'll soon be able to present you with a full-fledged hands-on and preview of the device. For now, let us present you these first hands-on images with the Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch, which should give you an idea of the tablet's dimensions.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch images Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch images
2. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Samsung made too many phones and tablets with old display and low resolution.
3. dorianb (Posts: 334; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
There is no reason for a tablet to have physical/capacitive buttons.
6. jsdechavez (Posts: 676; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Yup...it's a pain when you tilt the tab, the button isn't (down) where you expect it.
4. ianbbaa (Posts: 194; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I wish my NOTE 8 could have physical size of Tab3-7....
7. adammorrone (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
buttons and low res? how is this any better than tab 2?
9. Phaze0085 (Posts: 97; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
It looks like you'll be able to make phone calls on this one. If the specs are good, and I mean, flagship good, I just might bet his unlocked and use it as a daily driver.
13. PorkyBurger (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 May 2013)
For a 7-inch tablet those physical/capacative keys aren't so bad. But when it goes on 8-inch and so on.....oh sh**, Samsung. Better destroy those designers and hire new ones...just saying.
15. daniel_bargs (Posts: 322; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
ewww... the buttons on the right or left side when on landscape! What a trash! I think Samsung lets interns get on a crucial business process!
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2100; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You add Galaxy Young and you'll find all designs would be same from low to mid to high.