Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 on the way as Samsung drops 7 inch Galaxy Tab 3
0. phoneArena 26 Jan 2013, 12:08 posted on
New speculation has Samsung putting aside the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 in favor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0; in fact, a whole new wave of Samsung manufactured tablets could be on the way including a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 although the latter depends on sales of the 8 inch Galaxy Note...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i'd take the tab 3 with nexus 10 display under 400 dollars thank you. :D
11. maxis3G (unregistered)
4. imkyle (Posts: 1066; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They need to put a better processor and better resolution in the Tab 10.1 3
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
7 inch is now reserved for phones in 2014/2015/2016 as hoohi already has surpassed 6 inch for phablet. (hoohi is a "new" slang for huwaei) Apple innovated the smaller TAB segment now others would be hurrying to copy that size range ... Samsung just made the beginning ... now thumb me down SamBoys ... i don't lose sleep over reds and greens :D
6. umadd (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
"Samsung innovated the smartphone segment now others would be hurrying to copy that size range ... Apple just made the beginning"
You sure are right!
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Samsung before iPad mini = everything 7 inches
Samsung after iPad mini = killed 7 inches trend and follow 8 inches
did you see the clear picture?
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well that's Innovation even by Apple's own standards :)
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yup, from 7.7 replaced to 8.0, just to make it bigger :)
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Most 7 inch device weighted 300gram... I don't think anyone would buy an overweight 7inch phone....
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Really like the 8.0 with the stylist.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think Note variants should each be an inch larger than their counterparts from other lines. the Tab 3 7.0 & the Note 8.0, the Tab 3 10.1 & the Note 11.1, the Galaxy S IV (5.0" w/ Minimal Bezeling) & the Note III (6.0" w/ Minimal Bezeling)
18. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Didn't Samsung have a 2560x1600 11" display at their Exynos 5 presentation last year? That could make it to the Note series as the Note 11, it'll probably be the first to have the Exynos Octa if the Note III or GS4 don't get it.
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's true and your theory is a strong possibility. o:
15. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I don' like the supersized S3 and Note2 design.. Looks cheap!
16. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
They should give the galaxy tab 3 a 1080p Super Amoled HD display or a 2560 x 1600 Super Amoled HD display. I currently have the nexus 10 and the display is great as far as detail and everything else goes but to me the colors it produces look faded and dead. I would love to see a samsung tablet with a Super Amoled display.
17. fost4real (Posts: 27; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
SAmsung!!! please remove that ugly home button!!!