Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablets to launch in late April
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2012, 09:31 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) and its 7-inch counterpart will be delayed. The tablets are expected to launch in late April...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
is someone still waiting for this? the galaxy tab line needs a reboot. tab 2 kinda sucks. we need the iPad competition
3. c.hack (Posts: 521; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
These guys can't even compete with the RIM Playbook let alone the iPad.
2. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
What a shame Samsung is rehashing the Tab 10.1 and calling it the 2. They really aren't trying to be competitive if the 2 doesn't have Quad-Cores and 1080p.
I still wonder who will be the first to offer up 2GB of RAM already. If I'm gonna run a beast of a tablet that could be used as a laptop replacement then I'm gonna need it to be beefier in all areas.
5. jove39 (Posts: 1362; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
iOS and Android tablets are not laptop replacements...i bought iPad2 last year and found it to be waste of money (for me at least)...and now I am waiting for win8 tablet.
8. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Yes I agree, I want a tablet from MS that functions just like Windows 7/8. I don't want a over sized phone, I want a PC that's a tablet. A computer that I can just pull out turn on, do what I need, turn off, slide back in. I like the fact I can hold a tablet in one hand while im doing work with the other. Love the size of the Galaxy tab and Ipad but need a real OS to do real stuff with programs. Not play angry birds lol
4. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I'd like to see this pinned against the Note 10.1 for comparison.
6. jove39 (Posts: 1362; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Look at specs of both...it seems samsung is giving up on tablet business...and clearing up inventory by calling them galaxy tab2.
7. GENARAL.ROYALLY (banned) (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
WE SEE ANOTHER EPIC FAIL®
WE SEE COPYCAT®
WE THIS ISNT SELLING®
WE LIKE THIS®