Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) for T-Mobile visits the FCC
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2012, 23:05 posted on
The Samsung SGH-T779 has visited the FCC and it appears to be some device wearing the T-Mobile brand, offers 4G connectivity, and has some connection to the SGH-i497 which is AT&T's version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1); that leads us to believe that this is T-Mobile's version of the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 881; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Hope SS change the chipset into Qualcomm S4 instead of TI OMAP 4430 like Verizon Tab 7 2.0 variant.
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
nah..iT would be better if they would change it into another but better omap SoC for the sake of custom development(xda)..
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9805; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Does it have a 42 or 21mbps modem inside?
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this is irrelevant but this is samsung product....
did anyone know that tizen is already at version 2.0? known as magnolia?
they are basing their codename to a flower!
i guess sammy dont like the project anymore...