Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus dress up in white, both look beautiful
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2012, 09:07
A Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus have appeared on photos with an all-white paint jobs. That includes the front bezel of the devices, which has remained black on all modes we've seen so far...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. buggerrer posted on 16 Jan 2012, 09:31 3 0
FFFFFUUUUU sammy! I already have 7.7 with gray metal back i want a white version !
5. buggerrer posted on 16 Jan 2012, 12:25 0 0
I own 7.7 and i was asking samsung to make white version of it
6. sam_tek posted on 17 Jan 2012, 06:29 0 0
why? because you can say FU again? jk
2. Birds posted on 16 Jan 2012, 10:07 0 0
What is the point in buying these tablets if Asus is making tablets twice as powerful and just as intuitive? I love you Samsung but WTF are you doing?
4. iamcc posted on 16 Jan 2012, 11:03 2 1
Asus tablets may be twice as powerful but from what I hear about the GPS issues with the Prime I would stick with Samsung...
That being said, I barely ever use GPS on my GT10.1 and i'm clearly a little bias considering I already own a Samsung tablet... but I still want things to work the way they are supposed to.