Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Honeycomb tablet detailed with 8MP rear camera

0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2011, 12:13 posted on

The slate has an 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording on the back, and a 2MP front-facing cam, which puts it on top of all tablets in the camera department. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 does HSPA+ 4G at 21Mbps, the fastest so far on a slate...

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 13:23

1. ricky bobby (unregistered)

Out of the final corner Samsung trailing Apple...oh wait...."slingshot engagedddddd".

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 18:47

2. name (unregistered)

bye apple ! :D

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 00:07

3. sam (unregistered)

considering having a much bigger screen real estate than the galaxy s 2 for instance, why does it still have a tegra 2 instead of a exynos? isn't orion/exynos supposed to be faster?

could it have to do with nvidia tegra possibly being a more graphic oriented chipset?

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 03:08 1

4. PhoneLuver (Posts: 466; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)

Too bad it doesn't have a USB port and uses a proprietary charger! :-(

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 08:12

5. GunShy (unregistered)

I don't know about anyone else but no matter how good the specs are for this product, I am still a little worried about Samsung's shaky past at supporting their products. I know this will be old news in six months but I would still like to know it won't be waiting a year or more for new updates to the android software in times to come. I guess I been spoiled by my OG MOTO Droid. It's almost two years old and has been updated pretty regularly and not be left by the wayside. Samsung need to prove to me they will not consider their products "One and Done" by their customers before they get my money.