Samsung Galaxy Star and Galaxy Pocket Neo are now official
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 09:06 posted on
Without much fanfare, Samsung announced the Galaxy Star and Galaxy Pocket Neo in Africa. Both of them are dual-SIM, entry-level smartphones running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not bad for an entry-level smartphone.
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I would have to disagree. Entry-level withstanding, No 3G on a smartphone in 2013 is just criminal.
4. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 104; Member since: 04 May 2012)
wow jelly bean on entry-level smartphone.
10. Caunsidh (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
You can always install custom ROM, and once you set it all up, you won't regret it. :)
6. fouadqr (Posts: 326; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
lumia 520 is wayyyyyyyyyyy better
oh wait a sec lumia 520 is not from this level
the asha phone are way better !!
7. nazyr1803 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
android jelly beam??? haha new android i think!! (take a look at galaxy star spec picture)
8. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
This is,well,another gimmick from samsung....i mean why jelly bean on such devices??
9. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
f**k the QVGA. you can buy better phones for the same price
11. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Remember when 512MB of Ram was considered high end?
Pepperidge farm remembers
13. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Looks more like an old school feature phone when touchscreens where just becoming all the rage.