Samsung Galaxy S6 earbuds leak in full glory, resemble Apple's EarPods
9. AlikMalix (Posts: 4858; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
The next BIG thing is already here?! Samsung earbuds: now bigger in everyway...
Just kidding.. these look quite comfortable... specially with the rubber fittings, hopefully they can figure out to keep bacteria off the rubber pores - kinda the point of the Apple earbuds... (I think that's the point) Otherwise, a cesspool - reason why I avoid using rubber buds for a long time - buy cheap, throw away, repeat... but the new Apple buds design is perfect fit (at least for me)...
12. ankiipankii (Posts: 81; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
that rubbery thing might get stuck on some tight earholes .lol
20. AlikMalix (Posts: 4858; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
yeah, you just reminded me of another reason I stopped using them...lol
21. AlbertAribe (Posts: 154; Member since: 21 Jun 2014)
Oh man... Much better and comfortable the Apple iPhone EarPods to use compared to Samsung, LG, SONY, htc, Huawei, Motorola.
30. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2649; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Comfortable maybe but better than Sony or HTC's, I disagree. For good earbuds I would recommend Sennheisers. They are one of the best out there if you want crisp audio.
77. AlbertAribe (Posts: 154; Member since: 21 Jun 2014)
Either.... I'm not perfect and I made mistake.
78. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2649; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
No problem, I'm not perfect either and make mistakes. I genuinely didn't know what word you meant and it wasn't an attack on spelling :)
39. vincelongman (Posts: 3994; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
These leaked Samsung earphones look like those fitness earphones (e.g. Sennheiser MX 686G Sports) mixed with the Apple EarPods' outer styling
63. sgodsell (Posts: 3083; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I hate anything with wires these days. I only get wireless stuff now. Like Bluetooth headsets, speakers, and more.
64. tedkord (Posts: 9950; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I've never found comfortable earbuds. I hate them all, plus I can't keep them in if I'm moving out chewing. Earbuds need to die.
17. amats69 (Posts: 1368; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
knowing Samsung...im not surprice with this one..
44. mmmanuuu (Posts: 400; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Oh come on samsung. Make something on your own. Dont be a prick. Stand up with your dick.
Note 4 User !
46. Donone41 (Posts: 63; Member since: 17 Dec 2014)
How the fuk does that looks like an apple earbud Clown?
51. huhblub (Posts: 25; Member since: 18 Apr 2014)
The iDouches think this way... Paranoid of things past they copied..
71. JunitoNH (Posts: 1589; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I didn't want to believe it, but your are correct. Folks are in denial, mentally challenge, dumb, or an S stuck so deep in their colon, if you can't see the resemblance. Well, you can use this in conjunction with your Google pay.
53. KParks23 (Posts: 581; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Wonder if they sound as crappy as the old ones did
66. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3218; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
not even close to earpod crap, they fall out of my ears in seconds, atleast they spent money on these and have comfortable gel cups.
74. thunderc8 (Posts: 79; Member since: 15 Dec 2014)
These are exactly the same as my Samsung ones that came with my Samsung omnia phone back in 2009, and I still have them the only difference is that the ones I have are black.
Now I haven't seen apples, but if apple made them before 2009 then propably samsung did copy them,if apple didn't make them before samsung (2009) then I think apple is the one who copy .
Beside if apple is the original maker they will drag samsung to the court.
75. JC557 (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Doesn't look like the Apple Earpod but rather Monster's iSport Intensity, Bose's In-Ear, Samsungs own earbuds from the YP-P2 days, and Sony earbuds that I had way back in 2000.
4. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
No one cares about embedded earphones.
5. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 984; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Penis shaped EarPods, only pervs will get one and insert their holes, ear holes of course
7. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Is your penis like that?
19. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
Does your penis have volume rockers as well?
31. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2649; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
You should really see a doctor if your penis resembles that
33. faddi (Posts: 29; Member since: 11 Feb 2015)
Visit a doctor. You've got earpods instead of a penis!
A serious medical condition, clearly.
13. AlikMalix (Posts: 4858; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Who cares what they look like, main thing is if they're comfortable and sanitary...
6. mitoita (Posts: 77; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
is a copy from apple :))
is a shame thet they copy the products and services like update policy not..... i have an note 4 N910C from November and i still wait the f**king android lollipop update......
47. cheetah2k (Posts: 1499; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
ROFLMAO. Just because it looks like an Apple earbud, you just assume Apple were the first to make them like that.. fkin 1sheep.. Loads of manufacturers been on this design well before Apple. I give Samsung cudos for making a more comfortable shape, because the old round conventional type everyone used to make were rubbish...
16. ankiipankii (Posts: 81; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
i think they want to trick normal people to make s6 look like an apple product ..lol
11. rd_nest (Posts: 1578; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Why such weird shape? Doesn't look good to me, better buy some decent ones.
14. Biernot (unregistered)
15. RoboticEngi (Posts: 552; Member since: 03 Dec 2014)
I'm a hardcore samsung fan, but omfg what the he'll are samsung thinking of with these apple copies? And those aren't even good........
24. limporgyuk (Posts: 273; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Change the colour at least. Make something your own Samsung like a nice shade of blue
25. drunkenjay (Posts: 856; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
i prefer samsung in-earphones. they are pretty darn good.
37. amasog (Posts: 338; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
yeah!! because when you copy, you have to make it slightly better!!
55. drunkenjay (Posts: 856; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Er can you read?
I said in-earphones. Not earpods.
Learn to read or do u need an apple manual to read?
26. Hatshipuh (Posts: 120; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Why the hell is everything a copy of Apple?
They look more like ancient Sony earbuds, I used to own several of those 10 years ago, they came basically with every discman. forums.ilounge.com/attachments/accessories-iphone-ipad-ipod/6982d1183936585-non-destructive-earbuds-mod-sony-mdred21lp.jpg
50. bucky (Posts: 2448; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Because much like the way Samsung made phones before Apple as soon as Apple releases something Samsung follows a few months later with the same design. More so about the timing of when they come out with these things.
73. JunitoNH (Posts: 1589; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
We are are not talking a decade ago. If Sony did it, no one cared. Is who makes the item, performance popular.
27. Dejavu_LT (Posts: 41; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
I guess, when Galaxy S6 goes on sale, Samsung vs Apple patent battle will reach the next level :D
48. cheetah2k (Posts: 1499; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
And then Apple will continue to have rubbish hardware while Samsung supply android manufacturers with fast ram and super good screens.. Catch 22 for Apple - but hey they're used to putting 5h17 hardware in phones and selling them for thousands..