Samsung Galaxy S5 may have "additional" names, gold variant apparently confirmed
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2014, 14:49 posted on
The Galaxy S5 could have a high-end and a mid-end variant. While both are expected to hit shelves in the near future, the high-end one might be late a few weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Metal build for premium version? (; On another note I'm very impressed with Samsung's secrecy around new smartphone launches.. I'm VERY surprised it hasn't leaked yet. I'm gonna try and stay off PA for the days leading up to MWC lol
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm still getting the S5 regardless if I know about it before or after the MWC announcement. :)
18. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 235; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I think I might wait for the 805 version to be released, hoping it will make it stateside. I mean they released a 800 version of the S4 after it was released.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
It is all in people's head - metal or plastic
14. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I had that on my Droid RAZR - and they did it so it looked real nice
2. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lol ok I can see '' galaxy s5 gold neo active plus zoom'' but I will pick the 1080p one
5. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Don't they come out with an upgraded revision every year?
6. UglyFrank (Posts: 1511; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
They need the s805 for the premium version
7. UglyFrank (Posts: 1511; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
They need the S805 for the premium version.
9. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
You can't triple stamp a double stamp, Lloyd.
11. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
I think this will be a huge disappointment.
15. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Are you telling me S4 wasn't a disappointment? I personally know more people regretting getting the S4 than the 5s.
20. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Personally yeah I hated the s4. Don't need to say it though
21. Cicero (Posts: 836; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
I'm realy happy with my S4. If you like something and you are satisfied with it you enjoy it. So S5 is step forward. If I will think the upgrade worth it I wil buy. So, if you expect to buy a top smartphone and stay ahead for more than a year you dreamin!
17. iamoa (unregistered)
So both versions will be announced at mwc or the mid range one only? As he said it will be available later or he means availablity in market as compared to 3 weeks of mid range S5?