Samsung Galaxy S5 cases and accessories: first look
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2014, 09:10 posted on
Samsung has its brand new S View covers and cases for the Galaxy S5 on display at Mobile World Congress, and we took a closer look at what the garments…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1700; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Would be nice if Samsung could make a flip cover that stays shut. I know it's been brought up before that magnets might interfere with the s-pen or something, but I'd find it annoying if the cover just flops around.
3. Smileycon (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
I would like to see more cases like Spigen coming out with different colors
4. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
I already ordered the spiegen neo hybrid case for my preordered Galaxy S5. I also ordered an iloom real tempered glass screen protector. I can't wait until the S5 is in my hand! Next week can't come soon enough!
5. od_on_advil (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 May 2014)
I'm a big fan of leather cases, I found mine at leatherphone.com