Samsung Galaxy S5 and Gear Fit now have their own Swarovski crystal accessories
0. phoneArena 07 May 2014, 20:39 posted on
The accessories are part of a brand new “Swarovski for Samsung” collection, and can be purchased starting today in Samsung's home country...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Because you can never go too far in telling the world that you have no taste.
"For the authors of those great poems which we admire, do not attain to excellence through the rules of any art; but they utter their beautiful melodies of verse in a state of inspiration, and, as it were, possessed by a spirit not their own." -- Plato
Samsung is an enormous, dominant conglomerate. But their ugly corporate heart carries not the seeds of greatness.
5. maherk (Posts: 1947; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Now seriously, don't you have a life to live? In 20 days you posted more than 570 comments!!
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Some people measure being alive in terms of qi, vitality or energy. And it is clear I have this vitality.
Compare this to others who have been here for years and have only written sad little statements about the greatness of all things Samsung. These are the people who merely exist and do not live.
3. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks like something I'd put around my dogs collar….
7. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Swarvoski on plastic lmfao that's cheap
4. nctx77 (Posts: 844; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Sammy, please stop! You're embarrassing yourself!
9. Super3310 (Posts: 82; Member since: 06 May 2014)
they should emben those crystals on back cover with smooth and matte finish damnnnn this 1 looks cheap
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1599; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Just when you thought the gold looked tacky
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 3824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Which of you here has a Samsung S5?
Ha! Thought so! Haters!