Samsung Galaxy S5 actually has two pink versions in Japan
It appears that neither of the pink S5 variants will be released in other markets. But at least you can see both of them in the images below. We also added photos of two Japanese girls in pink - because Samsung posted them to show us how popular pink is in Japan (or maybe just because they’re pretty).
As an interesting fact, Japan's the last of the countries where Samsung is officially launching its Galaxy S5 flagship - which is now available in around 150 markets across the globe.
source: Samsung Tomorrow
1. Katrina (Posts: 65; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
i came here for the girls lol, and yes im les >.>
6. AJagtiani (Posts: 460; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)
I'd like to be there when you both are having fun. ;)
11. a_merryman (Posts: 675; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I also came here for the girls. They're gorgeous
9. karthik.chopper (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Apr 2014)
One of the main reasons why S5 is the last to launch maybe because they have to add an "antennae" that will be pulled out of the phone in order to use the OneSEG and the Nottv things... One thumb rule about android phones in Japan -> all of them have this antennae that comes out of them
12. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2980; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Sounds like a horror movie to me... "all of them have this antennae that comes out of them"
16. DnB925Art (Posts: 213; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Or more like that Japanese octopus/tentacle porn lol.