Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime alleged first picture appears, but we remain doubtful
0. phoneArena 08 May 2014, 03:05 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is already on store shelves, but this year’s most anticipated Android smartphone did not get earlier rumored features like a Quad HD display and a Snapdragon 805…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rantao333 (Posts: 267; Member since: 21 May 2013)
i though they fired the designer chief, but seems like its in their blood
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2800; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I think its happened after the design of S5 Prime.
13. sgodsell (Posts: 1390; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Its Just the back cover. They now have back covers that replace the existing S5 cover and battery with a 7500mha battery for $45. There is even downloadable 3D printed covers for the S5 now. Just one of the many perks owning an S5.
2. tech2 (Posts: 2333; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Seems pretty fake. You can get such covers for $10 on ebay.
Samsung is pretty good at keeping design secrets of its flagship these days. I doubt if we'll ever see anything until few days from the announcement.
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3584; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Seems fake. But looks great without those fugly dimple pimple laden back.
5. Gamas_K (Posts: 61; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
I agree with you, this looks great without those ugly dimple
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1240; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
not so prime to me,just for the metal back ? it will rust.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
First of all it smells fake, second it doesn't look like a metal, it looks like a glossy plastic.
7. gigaraga (Posts: 1367; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Best phone just got even better? I like plastic on S5 though...removable storage + mSD card. Let's hope Samsung doesnt skimp out on that moving to a new material although the nice premium feel is definitely welcome :P
9. papss (unregistered)
Looks I like their wp device
10. Nicholas-Paul (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Leave the prime away instead of plastic....
11. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3187; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Just changing the material isn't everything. I think the biggest flaw of SS devices is the design itself. Then the finish of the material. Plastic doesn't have to be ugly, but SS makes sure they keep it ugly...
16. maccess (Posts: 632; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
What flaw in their design seriously.. it just a square thing with rounded corner like most of every other phones in the world.. lol dude..
19. wideallyphan (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 May 2014)
and a big ass homebutton, which you forgot to mention.
14. Andrewtst (Posts: 358; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
If this is prime. Samsung needs to fired more include R&D department!
15. euklidis (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
Apparently not real! PWNED
20. galanoth (Posts: 335; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Android Central guys made this picture 2 months ago.