Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A's European version (SM-G901) may not feature a Quad HD display
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2014, 23:55 posted on
The European version of the Galaxy S5 LTE-A may arrive with a 5.2-inch Full HD screen. Samsung has yet to confirm this...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. aayupanday (Posts: 541; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Better Performance, higher benchmark scores.
4. sar44 (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
agree. but this disoplay also better calibrated
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It doesn't make sense to put out an S5 that is almost equal to the Note 4 in specs (comparing Qualcomm versions anyway).
So Samsung is probably using its QHD screen manufacturing capacity for the Note 4.
5. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Samsung might be wondering what went wrong, and why they were down. Here is one of the answer. Samsung holding some of the achievement in Galaxy S5, and saving for Galaxy Note!!!! Why can't BOTH S5 & Note have the same QHD screen and COMPLEMENT (NOT COMPETE) each other.
7. bodzio1809 (Posts: 114; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Great news! In that screen size QHD is just useless and gimmick. QHD means much less performance and battery life. This version will be most powerful device in the market :)
8. rantao333 (Posts: 297; Member since: 21 May 2013)
but without the latest QHD amoled, samsung canot claim the best mobile display.
9. na7noo7 (Posts: 274; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Korean version is better, not for the QHD screen, but for more RAM. I would although take the G3 Cat.6 and the upcoming M8 LTE-A over the LTE-A S5.