Samsung Galaxy S5: 9+1 tips and tricks, part 1
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2014, 09:50 posted on
Living with the Galaxy S5 has its uses, and one of those is the ability to help newcomers to Samsung's latest flagship out with a few pointers. This compilation, being a first in what is shaping up to be a short series, serves as an appetizer, meaning that it's not necessarily aimed at advanced or long-time TouchWiz Android users. But hey, who knows -- perhaps even you need a tip or two every now and then...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. slaggyb (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Just when there's no more news about the galaxy s 5 Phonearena will just invent their own news and splash it all over the website. Ridiculous! What's with tips and tricks? Every phone has tips and tricks and it's inbuilt in the phone all you gots to do it'd figure it out. Writing a whole article for the s5 is meaningless
5. The-Sailor-Man (Posts: 514; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
This one-hand operation, was the main apple's propaganda weapon against Samsung. Right?
Now is "meaningless"?
2. Duketytz (Posts: 323; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
You probably need 100+1 with the amount of features in it.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2337; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
That's why he mentioned "part 1" in the end.
3. farhad_per (banned) (Posts: 128; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Display mate : samsung galaxy S5 has the best display ever....the most accurate colors...!
4. Duketytz (Posts: 323; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I'm pretty sure Samsung's advertising is much better than this.