Samsung Galaxy S4 with Snapdragon 800 and LTE-A now taking on Europe
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 01:45 posted on
The long-awaited refresh of the now aging Samsung Galaxy S4 is now a fact for those of you from Europe, and Sweden in particular, at least for the time being...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
A refreshed version of SGS4 just a week before Nexus 5 launch?
good one sammy
2. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Lol, over here in New Zealand we've only started getting 4G a month ago. We still haven't got LTE, let alone LTE-A.
3. vincelongman (Posts: 2535; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Haha, a lot of my friend don't even get good/stable 3G where they live, and that's in Auckland, NZ's biggest city.
Also I believe our 4G coverage in Auckland is just in the central city (not sure if its better now).
4. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Yeah, I don't even have a 3G plan, believe it or not, because the prices are so ridiculously high and the amount of data you get is minuscule. $15 USD for 500mb, anyone?
7. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Thats realy pretty high,I would get 20GB 4G data for that amount ie.., 15$ .
And true unlimited 4G available at 100$ though I never used unlimited plan , 20GB is enough for mobiles and for downloading true 50Mbps unlimited home broadband & wifi is there.
Pretty good I suppose.
8. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Ha ha, my home broadband is 30GBs and that costs $60 USD/month. And download speed is terrible at about 4-5mb/s.
9. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
vodafone australia started getting it 3 weeks ago i know coz i got 1
11. ThePython (Posts: 545; Member since: 08 May 2013)
SIV Active with Snapdragon 800?
Here it comes /another/ SIV variant...