Samsung Galaxy S4 versions in different colors to show up fashionably late in the year
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 05:58 posted on
Just as the Galaxy S III launched in blue and white, then brown, red, black, grey and purple versions were churned out by Samsung, it looks like the same thing will happen with the Galaxy S4 this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. omar300 (Posts: 159; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
mehh. most people will go with white and black.
5. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I'm not yet ready for an upgrade, but gimme Tacky neon green any day on my next upgrade!!
7. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Black is cool enough for me :D
Other colors might look a bit nasty with a case..
9. jeevan28111992 (Posts: 23; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
WOW What a Copy From Windows Phone Colors....Come On Sammy Just 2 More colors yellow an d red...Come on U can do it...
12. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
really ? just because Samsung releases new colors it's copying windows phone ?
what the hell are you smoking? Windows Phone doesn't even come to mind when seeing the picture,... grow up
10. mukrenol (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
Plastic is not that bad afterall, at least it can have different styles of backs
13. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its actually polycarbonate, far from the cheap plastic found on mcdonalds toys.
14. volcano (Posts: 221; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
copy past company decided to go from apple road to nokia road lol