Samsung Galaxy S4 version of Gangnam Style helps launch the device in India
Consider these lines: "441ppi is not just a number / Look at this clarity it's brighter" and "If you like the S3 then this phone is even better / It has an HD screen and is just a lot slimmer." When was the last time that you heard about a phone's pixel density in a song? Well, now you have.
source: YouTube via AndroidCentral
24. poopApple (banned) (Posts: 38; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
i dont want to live on this planet anymore
27. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
psy will commit suicide after watching this....lol poor Ranvir Singh
26. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
They are trying to Copy the Best from all the Fields not only the Smartphone field !!
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
hahaha SAMSUNG STYLE!..yeah right,why not plastic style.
8. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The S4s body is mostly metal... Are you guys seriously so ignorant that you just completely ignore 80% of the phone is metal/glass? If you want full metal a metal back cost about $10. Its not a hard concept that a phone with a removable plastic back can obviously be replaced with a metal one.
/ZgkyMDEzLzA0LzI0Lzc5L3NhbXN1b mdnYWxhLmE2OGMzLmpwZwpwCXRodW1 iCTg1MHg1OTA-CmUJanBn/daa04080/ad9/samsung-galaxy-s4-5-of-15.jpg
9. cdgm2509 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I'm not gonna see what's f**king inside of a phone, and I am gonna show it to other people. I don't think somebody is gonna care about how "80 percent of the phone is metal on the inside".
13. SoulEater1667 (Posts: 23; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
If you buy your phone to praise yourself than you are stupid.
14. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
What are you talking about? There is clearly a metal band on the exterior between the glass that extends to the back of the phone, there is then a removable back made of polycarbonate.
17. SkOne (Posts: 94; Member since: 02 May 2012)
thats not a metal band, it's plastic made to look like metal....
19. tiara6918 (Posts: 1946; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
And that metal band you're saying that surrounds the side of the s4 is very prone to getting scratches and dents
34. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
and where the hell did you see samsung say it ahs a metal band around its phone? you call people ignorant and yet you dont look up on your own facts... the side band is a "FAUX metal" FAUX= fake.... its just plastic made to look premium...
16. tedkord (Posts: 7971; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
There you go. You're worried about showing the phone to other people. I'm worried about what it can do. Differing priorities
18. sniper1087 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Im sorry but is not all about the build I am saying this is because I have used the HTC One and The S4 and guess what the S4 lags just like the S3 and HTC One is smooth, the only way that the S4 lags less would be removing all the features that samsung added like air view, motion and eye tracking.
29. Deicide (Posts: 78; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
I don't know where you've been, but my S3 was fine. It's the HTC One X that lagged behind the S3. I still think the S4 is better than the One in terms of software features. And if you don't like install a custom rom to remove bloat.
31. ashisharbola (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
It's ok if u don't like the device but ur telling lie by saying that S4 lag....
3. iushnt (Posts: 1118; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
In india, samsung, nokia and apple has a good market share.. Htc is unknown there..
28. pratyushgaur.6 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Then do i live in Vietnam? HTC has a very good market. Much larger then Apple. Read market reports and then talk.
P.S. I am from India.
4. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
I now want a Galaxy S4 because of this video -_-
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Are u serious Samsung? u can do better than that
7. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Ouch... That's pretty low, good thing they'll still sell out the S4
10. pwnarena (Posts: 1089; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i think samsung should include a galaxy s4 feature that helps prevent or at least report rape. that'd be more timely and relevant especially for female users.
11. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Lol the bridge sucked
With a thirteeen (hey!) megapixelcamera
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Now its not Gangnam Style anymore!
Now its Gentleman!
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Errmm.. Well, I think this kind of marketing will work only in India.
22. techspace (Posts: 958; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
No,it won't...pricing and performance are they only things that will help them in India...
23. Nematc (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
This song & dance is a part of celebration in launch event. All celebrated peoples will not purchase S4.
Samsung celebrated the launch in almost countries (Read the article). Style of show may be vary.
25. gsmfastest (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
good phone i use it personaly
35. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
He's better looking than the original guy!
36. b1acktiger (Posts: 219; Member since: 19 May 2012)
WTF ? This video is going to hunt the Samsung Fans too..OMG !