Samsung Galaxy S4 root exploit already available
0. phoneArena 26 Apr 2013, 21:54 posted on
The same kernel cracker that brought us the ability to gain access to the bootloader of the Motorola...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Triangle away will eventually come out and Samsung won't be able to tell its been tampered with.
5. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Nope your wrong.. There is a Variable that increases by one each time you root the device, this variable exists on a chipset separated from the OS. They can tell how many times you have rooted your device..
The best way is to flash an already rooted Firmware.
7. nlbates66 (Posts: 317; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
perhaps you don't know what triangle away does, it resets the unofficial firmware flash variable to zero, so that they can't tell, that's the whole point of it, it's working on several devices, S2, S3 Note II etc.
2. alltechinside (Posts: 247; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
More reason to get snapdragon over Exynos.
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The exynos 5 version was rooted weeks ago. The international s3 has about 2x the dev support the US s3s get, I expect the same for the S4. Also the exynos version will get updates first. Literally no reason to buy the US version over the Exynos version this time around. While the Exynos 5 has all the advantages.
6. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Actually The Exynos version will only be available in a handful of countries, the snapdragon is the most bought world wide.
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Snapdragon and root are both awesome