Samsung Galaxy S4 root appears, but just for the rare Exynos 5 Octa version
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's nice to hear, or read. If I do pick up the GS4, it would definitely be the Exynos model, and it's nice to know I have the option to root. Now that I know the Exynos model can run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ 42 and LTE, it's gotten more appealing for me to have as my next device. Final decisions will be made after Google I/O however, if the Motorola X phone makes an appearance.
4. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you should wait for Apple's iPhone 5S!"
-Haven't seen that phrase for a while :D
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm planning on doing the same! Craigslist is going to be my best friend for awhile.
8. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Yup unless something new comes out before I can preorder a GS4 international I am getting it and getting unlimited everything on T-mobile for $70 a month. Hopefully its on a site like Amazon in 2-3 weeks.
3. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Very excited! Success brings developers. Anyone have any idea if Galaxy S4 support UHS-I micro sdcard speed at 70 mb/s?
7. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
This is April fool !!!!
look at the source link :P :P