Samsung Galaxy S4 mini pushed to mid-July
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 07:07 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, a more compact version of the 5-inch Galaxy S4 Android flagship, has been pushed further down the road and is now expected...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
qHD display............ :/
It should be Full HD!
3. panda123 (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
qHD is excellent for a 4.3incher...
Full HD? Wow you're dreaming.
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
If you are expecting FHD even on a 4.3inch screen, please dont tell me you want 19200 X 10800 for a 70 inch TV. (yes, not a typo, one extra zero there). Talk about being blinded by specs in pure numbers. Anything under 5 inch doesnt need 1080p. HTC One is probably the only phone under 5 inch with 1080p.
9. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
htc one wants the display with "highest ppi" title so they used 4.7 instead of 5 inch.. well.. ppi wont fool me to buying htc one..
2. TheMan (Posts: 371; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
You're saying the launch was delayed when there was nothing but a rumor to begin with.
It's time to learn the difference between fact, speculation and innuendo.
Apparently, not only do people think it's true if they read something online...they think it's true if they *write" it online, as well.
6. Cwilliams (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
The reason why it was pushed was because there are so many galaxies out there, if outing this would affect the sales of the S4, and people would be obnixous of how many galaxies which look alike are out there. All the galaxies are a batch of smartphones with the same concept with no attributes towards design.
7. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 213; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
LOL! Samsung must be having lots of leftover parts from S2.
8. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
well.. it is better to have leftover parts from a successful device than being a leftover device since launch.