Samsung Galaxy S4 mini has its sights set on the U.S., will arrive in the states next month
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 09:44 posted on
Samsung has announced on Wednesday, that the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is making its way to the U.S. and will arrive there in November; describing the device as a "compact smartphone" with some of the features you'd find in the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung says the device is just 4.9 inches x 2.4 inches. Equipped with a 4.3 inch display with resolution of 540 x 960 (qHD), the phone is powered by a dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Everything is worse than the s3 except the CPU is on par.
5. ricco (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Ok, I did a little research to show that your statement is false.
Galaxy s4 mini has following advantages:
It is lighter (I believe you can not argue that something lighter is better)
It is more slim, thus it is easier to operate with one hand and it takes less space in your pocket (I also believe you can not argue that it is advantage).
It has infrared port (S3 not),
It comes Android 4.2.2 out of the box (not sure if S3 has this version).
its battery lasts longer (gsmarena's tests show that S3 lasts 6.5 hours of browsing oposite to 13 hours of S4 mini's)
and You can buy S4 mini with dual SIM support (can not do S3).
8. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
The Galaxy S4 mini is to the Galaxy S4 what the Galaxy S3 mini was to the Galaxy S3.
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
well, at least Samsung is good at bringing their production to major us carriers. don't see tmobile tho.
4. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Sweet, glad it's coming to Big Red
6. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Isn't Galaxy S3 from last year a better phone.
Why buy this?
7. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Because it's better than a Galaxy S3 mini.