Samsung Galaxy S4 mini coming to the USA in November
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 08:43 posted on
Samsung US has just announced that it will be making the compact Galaxy S4 Mini available to the US market beginning this November...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2337; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Good thing Sony has up-ed the game, so we don't have to see a travesty like this again.
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
My lil bro has one of these.
Off contract (in the UK) its £450 ($727).
4. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Minus a bit because i forgot to account for VAT
5. seanwhat (Posts: 280; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
he got ripped off, i paid about £300 on amazon...
6. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
great...another Samsung Galaxy S4 variant. aren't you tired of the same ideas yet Samsung?
7. erickdmena (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
This has been selling in a local cell phone shop in the US (MetroPCS) factory unlocked for months. Nothing new here folks. Still a beautiful phone.