Samsung Galaxy S4 mini coming soon to Verizon?
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2013, 13:01 posted on
A picture showing a Verizon branded Samsung Galaxy S4 mini suggests that Big Red customers will have a shot at purchasing the bite-sized version of the Korean OEM's flagship Android model; the SGH-i435 has not yet been announced by either Samsung or Verizon, so pricing and availability are both unknown at this point...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 852; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Cool, I just wonder will they get any interesting colors.
3. Joshing4fun (Posts: 966; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
The Droid Mini has a better camera, screen, processor and design. So its a better value.
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1390; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Processor, yes. Design is a matter of opinion. But, how do you possibly know the Droid Mini has a better camera?
8. sabres0809 (Posts: 12; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Its gonna have a clear pixel camera. The leaks look pretty nice
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1390; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
So what? You can't make any final judgments on the camera until it's released.
5. corporateJP (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Removable battery in S4 Mini versus built-in battery in the Moto Droid Mini?
As well as a much cleaner Android interface with Samsung?
You can keep your Droid Mini.
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1390; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't know of too many people who would consider Touchwiz "cleaner" than Motorola's light skin, but I still prefer the former. Touchwiz offers more options than anything else period. I like choice.
7. lolrus (Posts: 29; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I have an S3 and I hate TouchWiz, so that's clearly opinion. Pixel density is way better on the Droid Mini.
Removable battery and expandable memory are most of what sets Samsung apart these days.
9. majp89 (Posts: 38; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
I don't get why manufacturers always have to skimp on the damn specs for smaller phones. At least make that resolution 720p so I at least have a nice screen to look at to compensate for the rest of the mediocre specs.