Samsung Galaxy S4 airport ad gets a sequel, watch the next iPhone innovation bash-a-thon
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2013, 04:40 posted on
Oh, smartphone ads, you are the source of endless entertainment, especially when Samsung or Microsoft start ganging up on Apple. Samsung already outed plenty of hilarious ads, touting the features and quality of its newest Galaxy S4 flagship, but it is the ones that put it in direct conflict with Apple's finest that are always the most controversial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
LOL I love these ads! They make me chuckle and just show that there is no honor in business!
2. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Also it's now clear that samsungs marketing department are king!
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Samsung is the best with marketing and advertising!!! Even though, I hated their products before I'm now kinda starting to like them again because of their fantastic ads
4. uchihakurtz (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I love ads that disses Apple, keep it up Sammy!
7. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
BTW how that guy identified GS 4?
hmm, Probably the "Official" GS 4 " Flip Cover" with "Galaxy S 4" tagline Helped him
8. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I like the ads but I don't see any Apple bashing.