Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories prices and release dates leaked
Samsung announced a ton of new sensors like a thermometer and a barometer built inside the S4, and to make better use of them there is a range of newly introduced accessories and apps. And now we know almost exactly when most of them will arrive.
Good news is some like the new S View Cover, Protective Cover+ and Flip Cover will be available from the first days of April. Most others will launch by the end of next month.
The most intricate ones like the Game Pad and S Band are likely arriving later on. Here are the expected release dates for the Galaxy S4 accessories:
- S Band – $129,99 - not known
- S View Cover – $69,99 – Week 14 (April 1 - 6)
- Wireless Charging Pad / Cover – $49,99 – Week 17 (April 21 - 27)
- Flip Cover – $34,99 – Week 14 (April 1 - 6)
- Pouch – $59,99 – Week 15 (April 7 - 13)
- Protective Cover+ – $19,99 – Week 14 (April 1 - 6)
- Headset – $29,99 – Week 15 (April 7 - 13)
- Extra Battery Kit – $29,99 – Week 15 (April 7 - 13)
- HRM – $79,99 – Week 15 (April 7 - 13)
- Body Scale – $129,99 – Week 15 (April 7 - 13)
- Game Pad – $99,99 - July
1. MrJerry (Posts: 385; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
I will buy S band, Extra Battery Kit, Wireles Charging Pad, and Game Pad :)
15. dickwyn (Posts: 570; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Get all the S4 wallpapers in native resolution here
/set/?set=a.489958727719337.10 73741826.459599404088603&type= 1
2. Deziire (unregistered)
21. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Look at nike and jawbone so its not a bad price will I buy it hell no do I think its over priced like icraap yes it is
4. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
5. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I love the idea of a game pad as playing any action game on a phone is a nightmare (for me) but not for that price. Should at least match xbox controller price: $40-50.
6. MrJerry (Posts: 385; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
It comes with 8 preinstalled games... that's why
11. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
That helps a bit as long as they're good ones - no unicorn apocalypse for me.
7. AndroidIsBetter (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
I can't wait for the S4 to drop. I'll definitely wait in line for mine.
13. teerex42 (Posts: 145; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Not me I'm hoping Amazon Wireless has it for a decent price as I'm buying mine full price so I can keep my unlimited data wooooo!!!!! Sell my current S3 for 300 pay 300 for the S4 PROFIT!!!!!
9. H2SO4 (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
$129.99 for a single S Band!!! that's too expensive!!! we could buy a good lower mid-range android phone for that amount of money!!
10. Taters (Posts: 2598; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
If I decide to get one, just the basic cover for me. Is that TPU or hard plastic BTW? Or I might just go with the tried and true SGP case or a incipio feather.
14. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
I'm getting them all besides the pouch.
16. megadirk (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Accessories are great and all, but how about somebody leak when S4 is getting released here in the states, please.
17. protozeloz (Posts: 5369; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Wireless pad and cover sound like a great deal for me
19. MartianMe (unregistered)
Why is everything too expensive? wow samsung i guess since you dethrone apple now is you turn to take advantage of ppl. well at least you giving us new things.
24. AndroidIsBetter (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
One of the most exciting features on the s4 is being able to photo bomb the pictures you take! And I really want to see how Netlix looks on the 5in FULL HD
..SUPER AMOLED display!