Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom pictures leak, confirming earlier rendering
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2013, 10:47 posted on
You might recall that on Friday, we showed you a rendering for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom; the camera-centric variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with a 16MP rear snapper that features a 10x optical zoom. The rendering on Friday was the first look at the device and it revealed what looked like a prominent camera hump on the back of the unit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I prefer the PureView concept over the large zoom lens for cameraphone.
31. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
That moment when a 41mp camera phone is much thinner than a 16mp camera phone.
42. gustavoace (Posts: 180; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
This isn't meant to be a phone with great camera... It's meant to be a great camera with phone capabilities. And PureView is not that good
44. Maddy (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
PureView is not that good..??? you serious bro !!!
52. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
"Pureview is not that good"
This statement is showing your level of stupidity.
If Pureview is not that good then why 808 is still the champion in camera? Even Galaxy Camera surrendered to PV.
Now, Galaxy Zoom will surrender to Nokia Elvis (EOS)
61. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Galaxy camera sucked, I think it had the same sensor as SGS3. It took very poor pictures for being a camera-phone. But maybe this year Samsung will get it right and will own everybody. We will see.
70. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Nokia EOS just called to say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
80. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
And I just called to say.....go away Samsung hater troll!
86. MEeee (Posts: 352; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I have not seen one 808 anywhere and you don't even want to own one yourself either.
89. Omarc07 (Posts: 430; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
if the pureview was soo good then why havent they sold any in the us or in other places?i was just in mexico last week everyone has a SAMSUNG or IPHONE im in Madrid right now and was in the uk yesterday nobody and i mean nobody owned a nokia phone mostly everyone here owns a SAMSUNG or IPHONE.
90. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Because everyone do not care about Camera. 808 was built for Photography with Phone capabilities.
I know, Symbian was weak. Android and iOS have great number of apps. They have dev support that's why they are leading.
Now the same thing is going with Windows phone. WP still lacks in many major apps. It needs time.
45. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The Sammy Zoom looks like an iteration of the Galaxy Camera with the addition of telephony function.
76. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
This is what happens when Samsung does not copy, disaster
71. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Sumo looks better than this
74. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Galaxy S4 Zoom looks like my shoe, now the s4 no longer holds the record for the world's ugliest phone.
75. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
No.. There is still a war between S4 active and Galaxy Zoom.
77. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
No war, easy victory for Galaxy S4 Zoom.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Now that's the true camera phone, take note Nokia
15. Kurai (unregistered)
what will they take note? the farking ugliness? or the sumo-wrestler-like bulkiness?
18. safegh993 (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 May 2013)
maybe from your viewpoint
but for example , i prefer to take very high quality pics to have optical zoom with good or normal quality (i think because of image sensor size s4 zoom can't take relatively noiseless or high quality pics )
23. Damo579 (Posts: 242; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Yeah right. The EOS will take better pics than this. The 808 kicked the galaxy camera's butt and the EOS wil too.
24. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yeah right, the gs4 has already owned every lumia gimmick low light series, and this will does the same as well
59. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
The iPhone 5 owned the lumia 920 on low light the next iPhone is probably gonna beat the 925 too
64. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
A video comparison and even though the iPhone did better the lumia was ranked higher and besides all these people thumbing me down are doing so just because of pv which I'd all Nokia has, no top of the line graphics no 1080p screen lack of apps phone cameras really aren't everything
65. bulgyjj (Posts: 27; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Right... Show me the link where it did better in low light
63. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
You are the true definition of an idiot. I don't like Nokia myself and you would never catch me making such an idiotic comment like that.
79. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Im actually pretty smart, couldnt say the same about you and other imbeciles