Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, S4 mini and S4 Active to be announced at the end of May
0. phoneArena 08 May 2013, 05:19 posted on
Samsung must be quite busy these days as it's helplessly trying to keep information leaks from happening. However, the company doesn't seem to be doing a great job at that and so we already know that the camera-centric Galaxy S4 Zoom, rugged Galaxy S4 Active and mid-range Galaxy S4 mini are all in the works...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kurai (unregistered)
i bet the zoom will look like the galaxy s4 but with a huge boob on it's back
7. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
a phone uglier than S4? hard to imagine but its samdung who knows. besides, there's no point in putting optical zoom because it'll make phone thicker, unless they have found a new way which i doubt.
38. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Your Play on words with Samsung shows your stupidity and if you want an ugly phone... BlackBerry R10
47. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Lol... So you took it as a serious challenge to find a phone uglier than S4? Very intelligent indeed. You must be fun at parties (that is called sarcasm btw, judging by your iq, you might as well call your friends and ask them if you're fun. LOL)
44. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Now here comes more & more S4 Look alike phones..SS will Flood the market with its new innovative Design...my request SS plz dont use the Galaxy S 's desings in any other Galaxy phones .they r flagship so let it stay Unique !!
2. Hemlocke (unregistered)
These will go great with the Galaxy S4 Bidet and the Galaxy S4 Toilet for my remodeled bathroom.
3. surethom (Posts: 392; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
As long as the Camera sensor is Large & it must have a Xenon flash or very very advanced bright LED flash.
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 710; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Thousand of variant of Galaxy devices are out there in market, and now we will see Hundreds of variant of S4 in market............ C'mon samsung now at least redesign ur phones if you can't rename them, it's so tough to distinguish one galaxy phone from the other........
15. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
whats your point? lumais and xperias pretty much all look the same not just the galaxy series, and at the end of the day its your choice to buy samsung products or not.
36. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i think the entire landscape is muddled. you can never tell one model from another, by looks or name. every model has a letter and a number, but never for the same reason. i can't imagine how intimidating a new phone purchase must be to someone that doesn't follow the industry.
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Then you should try the Galaxy Boob. :)
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i want Galaxy S4 zoom in, zoom out, active, passive, mini, micro, nano ....
whats wrong with you Sammy? how many S4s are you going to produce?
8. giri555 (Posts: 110; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
Copycat Samsung...First copy iPhone and now Xperia Z...
35. shuaibhere (Posts: 1908; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Are you saying that water and dust proof as a copy...
Oh..boy wer you where all these days????
37. MEeee (Posts: 304; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Have you heard of 2011 water proof Galaxy Xcover? Xperia Z is 2013.
46. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
SE Xperia Active Announced 2011 June vs Galaxy Xcover Announced 2011 August
48. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
haha samsung fanboy can accept the truth
just to let you know sony (sony ericsson) make waterproof phone since 2006
the first waterproof smartphone is from nokia
and the first waterproof android is from motorola
9. giri555 (Posts: 110; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
1 device launch per week..great going Samsung...just make minor tweaks and launch a new phone with different price tag...all phones will look similar still! What Bulls**t!
45. ecmedic4 (Posts: 243; Member since: 02 May 2013)
might be giving ppl choice but they are kinda over doing the whole galaxy line. Not only do the phones look very very similar but also the galaxy tablet line, like the note 8.0, tab 3 7.0, etc.. i honestly cannot remember all of them as there is so many now. Also in certain markets the note 8.0 tablet is able to make phone calls, so i really hope a person would use a hands free device as holding a tablet up to your head and talking on it would be quite comical.
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What's next, Samsung??
Samsung Galaxy Megapixel?
Samsung Galaxy HDR?
Samsung Galaxy ISO?
Samsung Galaxy White Balance?
Samsung Galaxy Big Butt?
Samsung Galaxy Fatso?
Samsung Galaxy Boob?
Another day, another Galaxy.........(sigh) -__-'
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's right! And Samsung have more Galaxies than the universe!
50. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
i suppose they'll release a Samsung Galaxy Multi-verse. lol
14. hawra (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
Samsung Galaxy android dildo is coming soon wait for it.
31. Keyrun (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2013)
dont wait if u want to buy or have Iphone pussy!!!
16. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
its funny how people/trolls are complaining that there are too many galaxy phones, but at the end of the day no one is forced to buy Samsung products, and it will definitely not affect their lives in anyway.
18. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
its funny how you only defend samsung and pile on to other companys with your fellow samsung fanboys and slate them
stop trying to act hard done by and grow a pair your quick to dish it out to other companies but if someone says anything that isnt praise about Samsung you get you panties in a twist
19. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i like nokia and htc low light quality, i like iphones smoothness and apps, i like xperia's design and waterproof feature i like motorolas battery but my favourite is samsung... so come again?
Its weird how a samsung troll like you is telling me off lol
24. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
kid your just saying what you see on p.a articles. general points about other phones to try and give you validity...try again
your another samsung fanboy your comments show this
also how am i a samsung troll? come on im bored of crap like you labelling me without proof so give some real reasons
wp and bb articles get swarmed by samsung muppets yet thats fine but when people point out samsungs flaws you act like they slapped you in the face
26. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
and whats wrong with defending a product that i like? how about you answer the post that i just said? at-least my comments sounds normal and the truth
and i do have proof your a samsung troll, almost every positive comments that somebody post about samsung, your quick to react telling them they are trolling even though thats what your doing now.
prove your not a troll, by not posting negative comments to people who likes samsung products.
32. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
haha you truly see only what you want not whats actually there
another idiot fanboy kid who can go in the pile of fanboys, good job following the crowd herd mentality at its best
and tell me why dont you ever say to your fellow fanboys to stop when they slate everything else? see your one sided. besides you say i hate anything positive about samsung well thats bs.....
ive always gave credit to samsung for making the phablet popular but recently they are just copying apple. small updates same uninspired design that isnt as good as the competition.....and loads of gimmicky features
see you will see this as a slap in the face and i couldnt care. how about you, troll, sleepyoz and the others stay off the wp and bb articles and HTC ones too. all you lot do is praise samsung so go make a blog where you can be deluded
so again wheres this proof you say you have fanboy?
33. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
the fact that u been replying negative comments to my post and to everyone else who praise samsung, what more proof do u need?
why so butthurt? does it turn you on to insult people who likes samsung?
20. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Come over to WP article, don't complain and comment like that and i'll give you a thumb up!
41. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
+1 I wish these guys would stop complaining and realise it's called giving consumers choice...
21. cheeseaddict (Posts: 49; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
naaah thanks i have the sony honami, the one sony brand complete with all the packages, water and dust proof, very good camera and walkman player with bravia engine. i wonder why samsung can't to it all in one flagship when in fact he's the king of android now.
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Galaxy S4 Snapdragon 600
Galaxy S4 Exynos 5
Galaxy S4 Duos
Galaxy S4 Active
Galaxy S4 Zoom
Galaxy S4 Mini...
...soon Galaxy S4 Plus...
...later Galaxy S4 Eternal...
23. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
and then Galaxy RIP.... i'll definitely buy "ONE"..
that has Nokia LOGO in it....
28. joesseth (Posts: 61; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Being ugly is being generic, that means Samsung did it, they change the way of how an android phone looks.
30. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I just got black exynos gs4 and white snapdragon s4 and they are stunning, I cant wait to get this as well