Samsung Galaxy S4 ROM combines TouchWiz and stock Android
1. mottykels (Posts: 379; Member since: 15 May 2013)
How i wish there's a dual boot, android and wp on my gs4 ;)
5. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1294; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I think every OEM should provide an option to turn off manufacture's skin.
2. maherk (Posts: 3368; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Just port the s4's camera app to a stock jb and am in. The only thing holding me back from ditching touchwiz is the camera app.
9. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There are a few other features in touchwiz that I'd miss.. like how the contacts are handled - swiping left to text, right to call.
The dialer is much nicer than stock as well.
Overall Samsung did a great job with touchwiz! I put a stock ROM on my Note 2 and had to go back to a touchwiz based ROM.
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
has he got a galaxy camera?? In the reflection of the screen look...
8. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
its a canon
i had to look at my galaxy camera to make sure lmao
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
It would be better if a Touchwiz framework emulator was made so that stick TW apps could run on AOSP roms without hassle.
I am running LS 2.9 4.2.2 on my I9300 but if there is one thing that I miss it's the stick samsung keyboard...
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is nice to have both options, so that we can use whichever we want.
10. JGuinan007 (Posts: 675; Member since: 19 May 2011)
THIS IS WHAT ANDROID OEMS SHOULD HAVE DONE WITH THEIR ANDROID DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. ideal_josh (Posts: 33; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Google please ENFORCE this in KeyLime PIE