Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to be unveiled this week?
0. phoneArena 01 Apr 2013, 03:18 posted on
Images of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, a phone rumored to be a 4.3-inch smaller sibling to the Galaxy S4, leaked out earlier, and now with all that information out Samsung…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
no way? quad core variant with "LTE"?LOL I'm sure it will be costly.
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I'm not going to take any of Phone Arena's articles serious today.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The source is from : SamMobile
PhoneArena is just giving us some news.
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
If true: Sammy is moving fast! If false: PA please stop getting my hopes up!
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Why do they call it 'mini' when it is larger than the iphone5
5. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Because it's smaller than the S4.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 3327; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Is not announced yet, the leak could be fake. If the leak is true, then since it has a 4.3" screen it will probably be just a couple mm wider and thicker than the iPhone 5, maybe the same height, so it would be pretty much the same size if the leak was true.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4239; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's the Galaxy S4 mini, not the iPhone mini. Meaning; it's a miniature version of the Galaxy S4, the iPhone has nothing to do with it.
9. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
when it comes to screen size no one is going to benchmark with the puny iphone 5
10. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
What i meant was when i read the name 'mini' a 3'' device came to my mind, not this 4.3'' screen.
11. AngelEyes (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
which is a better buy interms of software and features samsung galaxy sii skyrocket or siii mini?