Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini real, coming soon after Galaxy S4, says Bloomberg
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Samsung has just officially confirmed the existence of the Galaxy S4 Mini and it is saying the S4 Mini will arrive soon after the official launch of the flagship S4…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
the mobile phones are going to be like cars :D
galaxy s4 mini cooper s
galaxy s4 mini mini one
26. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
pls no. I hate Minis and everyone that drives it.
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
"Life Companion" is the S4, "Life is...0 7 : 1 7" is the S4 Mini.
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I mean the S4's slogan is "Life Companion" right? So, I was joking that the S4 Mini's slogan is "Life is...0 7 : 1 7". It was a joke. :P
12. bparkerson (unregistered)
WHAT???....I don't get it either!
17. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Explaining a joke loses the essence of a joke.
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Replying a comment gains the power of communication.
21. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I have to go up again to notice that. You have a good observation dude.. ;)
3. NoamEvro (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Bad choice. Galaxy S3 is Galaxy S4 Mini, so why?
5. tech2 (Posts: 3447; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
GS3 is even bigger than GS4 in terms of size !!!!!
8. NoamEvro (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
The difference is GS3 is better and bigger. I would buy the GS3, no the GS4 Mini.
16. toondewachter (Posts: 54; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
The cool thing about the S4 mini will be the SoC, which is rumored to be the Exynos 5210. That SoC basically is a dual core variant of the SoC that comes with the mini's bigger brother (Exynos 5410 variant). At least that's what I was able to make of the rumors. Alas there's not too much info about the GPU that will come with the Exynos 5210... But performance wise it will be good, which we can't say about the s3 mini.
10. ximacloudx (Posts: 12; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I honestly feel like this is a good idea; I've talked to a ton of iPhone users who are intimidated by the size of my razr maxx. As a 21 year old sorority girl, most of the people I know don't want a phone they can't carry easily, or hold in their hands comfortably. I'm glad they're not just getting huge like the Note.
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the S3 mini release last year will not get KLP... and doubt this phone will get it either... don't buy the mini's.. they don't get Google support..
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Only galaxy I would "consider" getting, so glad its not like the s3 mini in terms of specs lol
22. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Because It has the features of the S4 but smaller....... you get that now?, or do I need to use smaller words? (sorry I just couldn't resist saying that last art)
23. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Wow, you're a real special kid! I asked WHAT, not WHY. My question did not require an answer beginning with "because."
Allow me to breakdown my question for you (this is where you get out your crayons)........
WHAT...is...a...'Galaxy S4 Mini real?"
The title of this article starts off with "Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini real."
Do you usually end up being the idiot when you try insulting others?
30. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
First off I have astigmatism, so when I first replied I didn't notice you said "What" rather than "Why" because of my eyesight, Secondly it's also entirely possible that my brain automatically corrected the statement to what seemed to make the most since considering the situation as well, And thirdly sir, I do recall apologising for my rude comment there, I just found it amusing, but you're are right about one thing, I really should refrain from starting sentences with "because" I should've known better, so I do thank you for that, so once again you have my humblest apology for my behaviour, I surely hope I didn't offend you in any way once so ever. Oh and one last thing you're sentence should of gone "What is a "Samsung Galaxy Mini Real" ", you were quoting something so you should of used quotations marks
24. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Mini phones are now packed with quad-core.. wow
25. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
this is the best mid range ever in the Samsung mid range line up.having 1.6Ghz quad core. It definitely beats the Galaxy Grand as the best mid range smartphone today. Samsung still making good phones these days and I salute them for that.
28. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Why make a mini with same specs as gs3? I want a sg with top specs at 4.3
29. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Actually I want a android that doesnt get updates that eat my ram and quite frankly isnt formatted to be running a new os that the specs werent meant for. Im over getting updates that make my phone lag. Im thinking about a window phone, can someone explain why they dont have a lot of ram?