Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A with Snapdragon 800 finally unboxed
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 09:19 posted on
A few pictures of the Galaxy S4 LTE-A, in and out of its retail box, have appeared online, displaying the blazing fast handset for the world to see, and in cool Blue Arctic and Red Aurora versions at that. Have a looksie in the slideshow inside, and feel for the pain of those Koreans that just bought the "slow" version.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
The blue version looks really nice.
6. sharks (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
The international non-LTE version of the S4 with Snapdragon 800 can't get here soon enough!!
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5808; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If it ever comes to the states and is offered through T-Mobile, I'll buy it the second the store opens.
Article Blue look better than the Pebble Blue used on the GS3 imo.
7. tech2 (Posts: 1117; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Me too. I am so desperately waiting for it to be available in UK too.
BTW, its ARTIC Blue..lol
17. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1793; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Actually, it's ARCTIC blue. If you're going to correct someone, you might want to actually be correct.
14. taikucing (unregistered)
Nah, his tv is still CRT with VGA resolution (640x480) LOL
25. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 May 2012)
How u know ?? you r in his house ?? :P
5. Diego! (Posts: 448; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I love the blue one!!! Bring it on internationally Sammy! :D
15. SleepingOz (Posts: 2373; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
True, I hope the NOTE III will come in Artic Blue.
12. flynfree (Posts: 372; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Dark Blue is better, at night it looks black.
16. gehena1315 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Still ugly!! My lumia is better and more beuatiful!
22. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Better than artic blue gs4? Not even close.
30. buccob (Posts: 964; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
better at sitting there looking pretty? then yes... for everything else... nah-
18. papss (Posts: 2868; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Looks nice in both colors.. Wonder if we will get it at some point in the US
20. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why didn't they release it in the first place? this surely upsets so many people out there who already bought the gs4
24. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
omfg!! so this means what i have in my hands right now is not the fastest?? (dropped my phone, grabbed some cash and ran to a samsung store)
29. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Damn, those colors look really nice. They should of had those colors released at launch.
31. osanilevich (Posts: 227; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
does anyone know if these share the same LTE bands as the ones in the states? if so, I'm importing one right away. If the S4 really was a flagship, it would already have these specs. Terrible fragmentation from Samsung
32. yadu004 (Posts: 58; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
common man!!! so uncool.. i just bought my phone a month ago and look at this.. feeling like Alan
in two and a half men (miserable)..
35. zero1 (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
I have the note 2 and Still waiting for the note 3
37. iSometimes (Posts: 42; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Very good move from Samsung. Just as the hype of the SGS4 was finishing, they reveal a new and better model. Cool. Nice colors too.