Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition now available
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 00:54 posted on
A crystal version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been introduced by the Korean OEM. Made with Swarovski elements, the phone is actually the international version (I9500) of the flagship Android model and is powered with an octa-core Samsung Exynos 5 CPU. Similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the back is made of faux leather and includes embedded crystals...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dowson (unregistered)
Jeez, I don't wanna be one of those Sammy lovers... OMG ...
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is more worth buying than the iPhone 5s.
6. nokia12 (Posts: 351; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
till 2012 ..
"Another day another galaxy"
"Another day another galaxy S4"
7. taikucing (unregistered)
8. maccess (Posts: 633; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
you hate samsung so much huh?? why even bother to comment on every samsung articles if you hate them?? poor kid..
13. chocolaking (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 May 2012)
He tries to help others to realize how terrible the design of this S4 looks cheap.
15. tedkord (Posts: 5263; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
So others need his help to recognize if they like a design or not? That doesn't say much for the typical Samsung hater, that they need to be led around by the nose like that.
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
HTC is almost dead, most of its customers have switched to Samsung, and trolling Samsung articles won't make them come back, you know..
24. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 915; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I don't see HTC mentioned anywhere on the article, can't you guys spend a day without trying to start wars on the comment section?
27. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
theres no reasoning with samsung fanboys like sleepyoz just take what it says with a pinch of salt most of the time its comments look like there generic copy paste ones that hardly relate to the article or the comments its responding too
11. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
who gives a f about crystals being embedded into the phones case a few of them will adventually fall out anyways.....not to mention i got my s4 for free and u can gurantee this wont be free.....just another marketing scam to try and get more money out of your sorry butt!
19. androiphone20 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
The phone that sparkles...
uhm, maybe for young girls
26. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1653; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Um, no. Gollum's precious is a gold ring, not crystal so the solid gold iPhone would be his precious
23. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
"Only 3,500 unit only Samsung Shop"
I'm gonna need Samsung to proof read their ads. smh
25. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
looks good to be, unfortunately, note3 has stolen the thunder from s4 in my records.
28. ChafedBanana (Posts: 360; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Rats! I knew I should have held out a little longer!
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 12620; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Kinda looks like an aftermarket case, neat but too girly for the jedii. I love the white/gold note 3 though, cool looking device...jedii approved.