Samsung Galaxy S4 Active seen wearing AT&T colors
We expect to see the phone introduced at the Samsung Premiere event scheduled for the U.K. on June 20th. Look at the photograph below. Note how the date on the phone screen shows the very next day, June 21st, which could mean that the phone will be ready for launch immediately after it is unveiled. In all honesty though, screenshot dates have been an iffy proposition when forecasting a release date.
Along with the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, at the Premiere event we should see the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with the 16MP rear shooter and the 10X optical zoom, and the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
source: TheUnLockr via Engadget
1. ama3654 (Posts: 293; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Some serious piece of Hardware, beautiful design and unique, this should have been the original S4.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This is how Sammy will manage to sell 80 million GS IV variants. There is the base model, then there is the Active model. And the Zoom model. And, and, and.
Apple could learn a thing or two from Sammy.
15. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
iPhone 5 sold more than S3. I don't think Apple has anything to learn from Samsung.
16. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Yeah, SS fans, downvoting me will change the facts.
19. MCrapp (Posts: 315; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
1 or 2 years and Apple be look like Nokia 2years ago!
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
definitely nicer than the S4 but i've never been a fan of Samsung's function key configuration even though i do like the all physical instead of 2 capacitive and 1 physical approach made here. o:
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9849; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I was so used to the HTC layout of the function keys but once I got the S3, I got accustomed to it and to me it's perfect.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i was in a Razr MAXX HD, Galaxy SIII, DNA cycle for a minute and the layout i liked using the most was the virtual layout of the Razr MAXX HD.
7. papss (unregistered)
I'm confused about this phone tbh... Besides the shell what is different than the S4? Screen size is slightly bigger correct? Is there anything else?
10. maccess (Posts: 720; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
nothing else.. except the camera down to 8mp.. even the screen size is the same 5"..
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
It's suppose to be a ruggerdised version of the s4, waterproof, dust proof etc.
14. papss (unregistered)
Ah so this is rugged s4.... I like it being dust proof
8. theSAINTjohn (Posts: 17; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Still looking for an option to have an SD card. Anyone?
11. papss (unregistered)
It looks a lot like their windows phone tbh..
18. toughtommy2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
Hopefully this phones goes to Verizon soon!
21. papss (unregistered)
I wonder what they are going to price this at.